Wednesday 24 December 2014

Fire Mountain Gemstone and Bead collection catalogue available to be seen in Estepona.

Do you enjoy using gemstones and beads in your needlework.

Would you like to learn how to make some fantastic jewellery?

For all your jewellery making needs.  I have a catalogue you can browse through, to enhance your wardrobe and your home décor.

I love the catalogue and would like to share it with you.  If you live in or around the Estepona area of Andalusia I would be happy to bring it to show you - especially if you get a couple of your friends together and we can share it in a more fun setting.  Call me 952897862  email me on suecaroline@hotmail.co.uk

We sometimes prefer to look at a book rather than the screen have a coffee and chat and get excited about the different gemstones and beads available.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, please share your thoughts with me.